Monday, July 21, 2008

Hobby Daemon list

This will finish off my Daemon list. I still have Khorne stuff to paint up, but I might try to trade them out with other peeps, as once I finish this army, I might not do much else to it, except maybe another soul grinder as the model is pretty sweet. But anyway, onto a Nurgle/Tzeentch list.

HQ: Epidemius
Pts: 110 (Nurgle all the way... he sits and back and looks fat and sassy)

Troops: Plaguebearers (15), Icon, Instrument
Pts: 240 X 4 = 960 (The meat and potatoes of this army, most likely just sitting on objectives and being annoying)

Elites: Flamers of Tzeentch (3)
Pts: 105 X 3 = 315 (The burning hatred of the list. I've gotten all of these painted, and they should be fun and give the army, an actual chance at times)

Heavy: Daemon Prince, Mark of Nurgle, Noxious Touch, Daemonic Gaze, Cloud of Flies, Breath of Chaos, Iron Hide
Pts: 205 X 3 = 615 (The grinders of the list. My only hope to kill LR and other Armor 14 pains in the ass, also how I will generate some kills for the fat ass bean counter of Nurgle)

Total Pts: 2000

Again this is a Hobby list. It will be fun and just give me a chance to survive for awhile, with hopefully lots of feel no pain rolls. But either way, it should be neat. Other changes, can be 2 to 3 Soul Grinders instead of Daemon Princes. I should then have enough points for a Great Unclean one. But will see. Either way, this will get painted up quickly and should have it ready in 2 weeks at most. Pictures of it all together as the week moves on.

No comments: