Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick one

Just finished off the first Thunderwolf squad. WIll probably have to do another squad, as I feel they will be pretty bad ass and helpful. Beyond that, put together another grey hunters squad and finished the Ork Nob Painboy on a bike for a client. Plus did another chimera like the one I will show down at the bottom.

Here is my list of stuff to paint over this next week

Me
Grey Hunters Troop #2
Fenris Wolves (10)
LRC

Clients
Chimera #3 for new client
Start Space Hulk Genestealers
Build IG guys and paint them
If I get the other chimeras from another client start them
Paint 2 Valks.
Look at stormboyz and put some together

Fun times eh? Got a fantasy tournament this weekend and I will be playing WoC. I am tempted to play this list.

Lord: Daemon Prince, Bloody Roar, Fury of the Blood God, Lvl 4 Wizard
Hero: Chaos Sorcerer, Barded Steed, MoN, Infernal Puppet, Lvl 2
Hero: Exalted Champ, MoK, Juggernaut, BSB, Shield, Bronze Armor of Zhrakk, Glaive of Putrefaction, Favor of the Gods
Core: Marauder Horsemen, Flails
Core: Marauder Horsemen, Flailrs
Core: Marauder Horsemen, Shields, Spears
Rare: Warshrine
Rare: Hellcannon
Special: Chaos Trolls (3)
Special: Chaos Knights (5), Lances, MoS
Special: Chaos Knights (8), Full Command, War Banner, MoK

Sorc rides with the Trolls to make them "smarter" and the MoK knights ride with the Exalted. I normally take Fire or Shadow for the DP and hopefully he can survive running around and screaming at jerks. Will see how the list fares this weekend. Woot.

And now some pics.


My Rune priest for the Space Goats.


Client likes purple. I think this will be his 4 purple army.


Nob bikerz from that big order. The double PK's means he has an attack squigg. Woot.

No comments: