Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goatboy - It is Sunday

So I got my weekly - what the hell am I painting!!! Woohoo!! I got a crap ton done last week. I painted 6 rhinos - 4 for myself 2 for a client. I am in a mad dash to get my Grey Knights done as well as a clients who wants to have his army when he gets back from leave. Fun times indeed! One is Grey Knights and the other is Blood Ravens as Blood Angels. Woohoo! Red armies are fun hahaha.

Current Paint list!

John B - Blood Ravens
Assault Squad # 1 - Done!
Baal Predator # 1 - Pieces
Baal Predator # 2 - Pieces

Me - Grey Knights/Iron Warriors
Build Last Iron Warriors Troop choice - In Pieces
Purifiers # 1 - Waiting to get final pieces
Purifiers # 2 - Waiting to get final pieces
Dreadnought # 3 - Done!

Luis P
Necromunda - 10 More dudes - Primed!

Michael S
Ork Bomba - Just need to put a few more bombs and then rivet the entire damned thing!

I have some Speed Freaks stuff to do for a client as well as some CSM stuff and other CSM stuff. Lots and lots of things to do hah. Plus the Heroes of Armageddon thing which is going to get started on in a few weeks when I get the rush orders done. Fun fun fun. Plus I need to do more Plastic Dudesmen.

I have decided to just do a simple Grey Knight list. Crowe plus friends. I keep trying to get in tricks and I keep saying - screw that go simple at first and then mess with tricks later on. I am not sure about the book as I feel it is kind boring overall. Will see - I do like the models and the overall shooting + assault mix that makes me smile. So will see.

Current 2000 pt list.

HQ: Crowe - 150pts
Elites: Vindicare - 145pts
Troops: Purifiers X 7, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer, Halberds X 4, Rhino - 241pts
Troops: Purifiers X 7, Psycannon X 2, Daemon Hammer, Halberds X 4, Rhino - 241pts
Troops: Purifiers X 7, Incinerator X 2, Daemon Hammer, Halberds X 4, Psybolt, Rhino - 241pts
Troops: Purifiers X 7, Incinerator X 2, Daemon Hammer, Halberds X 4, Psybolt, Rhino - 241pts
Troops: GKT X 5, Psycannon, Halberds X 2, DH, Bro Banner, Justicar Thawn - 325pts
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Pysbolt Ammunition - 135pts
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Pysbolt Ammunition - 135pts
Heavy: Dreadnought, TWL Autocannon X 2, Pysbolt Ammunition - 135pts

The list is super meat and potatoes. It just has a lot of boots on the table. I had the 75 points left so I just upgraded one guy to Thawn as a way to get another scoring unit that can just sit on the table after dying once. I am not sure if it is worth it and you never know I might change it out to some other Elites choice or look at the Venerable Dreadnought as an option at that level with a much needed Multi-Melta. Lots of different things to think about.

So enough of that - some painting stuff I did plus some art!



Again if you want some banner/blog art the flat cost is usually $25.00 for most things. If it gets complicated it can be more - but most of the time it is a hard flat $25.00







That is it for now - look for more stuff later on this week

No comments: