Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Woohoo


Sorry for the late post. I have been feeling under the weather this last few days. It hasn't stopped me from painting but it has really hurt my head when trying to write things up. Hell I need to do my BOLS article for Monday. I haven't missed a week since I started and I don't plan on missing one now haha.

Still - lets see what I have done so far this week and what I want to do still.

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Done
Design for BOLS Vid Battle Reports for Me - Drawn, started coloring
Design for BOLS Vid Battle Reports for Caldera - Drawn

Luis P
11 Or so Mordhiems - Done
Another batch of guys - Need to build

Jens K
1 Raider - Done!
1 Ravager - Need to build and prime
12 Warriors - Need to finish basing and priming

Mike N
10 Ork Shoota Boyz - Done!
10 Ork Shoota Boyz - Primed

BOLS
Khador Bezerker - Done!
2nd one - Need to get the base and build

I am looking at going to the Bay Area open in March. I am about 99.9 % up for it. The flights are cheap and I got a place to crash. So all in all it looks good to go. I am trying to think of what to play. Do I go with my Logan lists? Or do I go with some kind of massed Space Wolves Grey Hunter list. Or do I make another Grey Knight list that isn't like what I normally play.

Will see - going to play something tomorrow hopefully. If I don't have a headache.

HQ: Logan
HQ: Wolf Priest, Bike
HQ: Rune Priest, Living Lightning, Murderous Hurricane, Chooser of the Slain
Troops: WG X 10, Arjac, Terminator Armor X 5, CML X 2, Storm Shield/Chainfist X 3, Combi-Melta X 3, Powerfist X 4, Bike, Storm Shield
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Rhino, Dozerblade
FA: Swiftclaws X 5, Meltagun, Power Weapon, Attack Bike, Multi-Melta

I will test this one I hope. From there I am thinking of a Grey Knights list with 2 to 3 Land Raiders for the hell of it. Not sure yet - so will see. It is on my brain as it will change up how people play and think etc. Blargh! Will post lists as I think about it.

Now some models! Pictures!










Alright that is it for now. Onto other stuff! Arooo!!!

No comments: