Monday, April 23, 2012

I made it back from Adepticon! Woohoo!

I did a ton of bags - and didn't make the championship. But still it was a lot of fun. This post is a super bag one!

















I will go over my games on BOLS before long. I am just glad I took the day off of work after coming back. Up next is The Alamo in San Antonio and then a visit back to Rob's store for the yearly birthday and then Wargames con. I got some other stuff planned after that so will see. I will be posting my thought list for the Alamo before long as I build it out.

3 comments:

Miniature Tim said...

Good to see you made it back safe! I'll have to catch up with you next time about that bag of my own :)

- Tim

OverwatchCNC said...

That Vindicare bag you did is awesome. Just plain awesome.

Chris Vinton said...

The Necron and 13th Co bags are awesome! I wish I could have one...oh wait!

Dude they're awesome and I really wish I had gotten it earlier in the weekend because when I went back up stairs to my room the seeds of jealousy were sown. I see more DFG work in your future at Adepticon 2013