Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thursday - List thoughts


List thoughts with some mini painting. Normal stuff - just looking at 6th and what kind of things we can look forward too (or dread).

Initial ork list for Feast - 2000 pts of not green orks.

Allies
HQ: Farseer, Mind War, Runes of Warding
Troops: Pathfinders X 5 - Upgrade to the better ones

HQ: Warboss, Bike, Attack Squigg, Power Klaw, Cybork, Bosspole
HQ: Warboss, Bike, Attack Squigg, Power Klaw, Cybork, Bosspole
Troops: Nobz X 10, Warbikes, Power Klaws X 3, Waagh Banner, Painboy, Cybork Body
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkit Launcha X 3, Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkit Launcha X 3, Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole
FA: Dakkajet, Supa Shoota X 3
FA: Dakkajet, Supa Shoota X 3
Fortification - Aegis Defense Line, Quad-Gun

I can easily stretch the Aegis around - it isn't a building that will fall down when shot at and the Pathfinders can man the Gun if needed. Plus it feels like enough orks to do what is needed. Will see if putting in some Heavy Guns instead of the boyz might be worth it. They are cheap as crap and can really help out in the long range game - shooting things getc. Who knows - but this is where my thoughs are currently at.

Wolves look like they are pretty mean too. I have posted a lot of lists lately and of course I plan a bit more as usual haha. Let's look at a pod heavy list. It might be the time for Pods to come down from the sky and cause problems. You can help stop the Alpha Strike problem in 40k as well as push some nonsense around. Let's look at a full pod list for Wolves.

HQ: Rune Priest, JaWs, Murderous Hurricane
HQ: Rune Priest, Chooser of the Slain, Living Lightning, JaWs
Elites: WG X 10, Terminator Armor X 2, CML X 2, Combi-Plasma X 6, Powerfist X 4, Drop pod
Elites: Lone Wolf, Chainfist, Storm Shield
Elites: Lone Wolf, Chainfist, Storm Shield
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod
Troops: Grey Hunters X 8, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod
Troops: Grey Hunters X 9, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod
Troops: Grey Hunters X 10, Meltagun X 2, Power Axe, Mark of the Wolfen, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod
Troops: Grey Hunters X 10, Meltagun X 2, Power Axe, Mark of the Wolfen, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod

This looks to be a mean list with tons of guys - some annoying bits in the Lone Wolves with Chainfists, and other nonsense. Will it work? Who the hell knows either way it will cover the table in assholes.

Once I get the full new Daemon rules look for some armies for them too. Shit making me want to buy more things.

Hopefully I can get a game on Saturday or Sunday. Life has been a bit meh - not me personally but family stuff so it isn't the best. All I can say is I am glad that life is ok enough for me and my wife right now - money is ok, job is ok, and our relationship is good. I hope everyone else is doing good as well. If it wasn't for this game and my friends I have gotten from throwing dice around my life would be a little less full. I can only thank my wife for putting up with my plastic crack addiction heh.

Paint list so far this week and where I am at.

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - Drawn, Colored - Need to tweak dialogue
Tweak 3++ logo - Done!
New Warboss - Got an idea - I have to find the pieces to build his body out.
2 Test Nobz on Jetbikes - Done!
"Blue" Farseer Ork - Done! - yes blue orks can't be trusted by the Reds - he messes with the warp
Test Ork Pathfinder - Done! Pics below!
Pain boy on Bike - Done! Pics Below

Luke B
Librarian - Done!
Termie Sarge - Done! Did it a bit ago - nice jump in style for me so I am happy.

Jens
Void Bomber - Need to build, base, and paint up - want to do by the weekend to finish off this

Luis P
20 More Mordhiem Bits - Built - Paint 10 - Below - Another 10 are primed.

Chris C
Cryx guys - Initial Batch done!

BOLS
Some review stuff to get and do - want to start doing more indie reviews that way we can help get people to look at give a chance to sell. Lots of sweet stuff out there - first one will be about bases most likely.
Also another article cuz I am a boss! - Got the idea - need to write it.

Charity guys
Need to finish some more Nurgle guys - Started the next 2. Woohoo and it looks like the date is getting pushed back - thank Jebus.

Paint images!





My Pathfinders. Hehe - blue Gretchin. They don't trust em and they are extra smart.


Painboy as well. These bikers are looking hot.

No comments: