Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Woohoo - Garbage Concert tonight!

I look at costumes for Halloween (sexy hamburger outfit above) and I just sigh.

Welp it is Wednesday - decided to post the pictures haha.  I got another 3 bikerz done and some other things as well.  Beyond that I think I locked in my list for Feast for the most part - I have one tweak I might do to get the sacred numbers in line but I am not sure.

Current list - what I did a nice Excel design for.  Woohoo!

HQ: Chaoslord, Bike, MoS, The Murder Sword, Sigil of Corruption, Veteran of the Long War
HQ: Sorcerer, Level 3, Spell Familiar
HQ: Herald of Tzeentch
Elites: Flamers of Tzeentch X 9
Troops: NSM X 20, Sonic Blasters X 20, Icon of Excess (going to do a twisted Apocathery)
Troops: Cultists X 15
Troops: Cultists X 15
Troops: Cultists X 15
Troops: Horrors of Tzeentch X 8
FA: Helldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Helldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Screamers X 9
Formation: Aegis Defense Line, Quad Gun

The only changes would be to dump two NSM to make it 18 and create the perfect MoS number.  I could get a Boon for the Lord and MoS for the Sorcerer.  It is a thought for sure.  I should have enough Anti air to hurt stuff.

In other neat news - I got two Plastic Dudesmen ideas as well and I got one drawn.  Woohoo!

Current Paint list so far as well

Me
Plastic Dudesmen - One drawn and other thought of10 Noise Marines - Done!10 More Noise Marines - Pieces came in Today!Either Flamers or Screamers - in pieces getting shipped1 Dragon - in pieces getting shipped

Jens1 Mauler/Forge/Etc fiend - there are 3 total and I waiting for parts to come in - will get one done for sure


Luis P6 more DV bikers - Done!9 more Tactical marines - Done!


3 more DV Bikers - Conversions need to be done.
5 Terminators - Need to build

Plus I want to fix the stairs this weekend or at least start them.  I got the idea of how so I get to do a test.  I am also seeing Garbage tomorrow night as well.  Hehe - so good times I hope this week.

I saw Perks of Being a Wallflower - and it was awesome if you grew up in the 90's.  It just screamed of that day and age right before CD's came out.  Good movie if you like that sort of High School coming of age type of movie.  It is a bit rough on some of the thoughts but it makes you think which is always a nice thing.

Now some models I painted up and said I would show.  



10 of my Noise Marines. I hate the Guitar nonsense - would rather have more DakkaDakka.  I got my other bits to make 10 more today!  Woohoo!

Slaanesh Chaoslord - Test instead of biker one below. Shit pics came out fuzzy - jerks!

This is my lord most likely - MoS on a bike/horse.
Er my gawds more bikes!

More Bikerz!  More are coming!  

Tactical marines... it never ends hahaha!

No comments: