Sunday, November 11, 2012

:

I want to show off my weirdly colored Orks or some other nonsense.  I got a game in this last Thursday with that Typhus/Ork hybrid list.  It went alright and it felt good.  It did get a bit annoying moving all those guys around.  Typhus got punked out pretty bad by rolling a 1 and then a bunch of 2's for his Daemon weapon.  Ass indeed.  Still I think Orks have a lot of power to them and expect players to figure out that two squads of boyz with a Weirdboy for some auto hitting nonsense with his Melta shot is pretty decent.  But it is still an idea.

Right now I need to get 3 more Spawn to test out more lists.  I have a local guy who might have some for trade so will see.  It should be exciting haha.

With that in mind - before the army lists I want to show my paint list for the week.  I got almost all of the last one done last week so this will be another good week.  I will be going to the Texas Ren Faire this Saturday so hopefully I can hit it and quit it during the week as my wife plays Halo 4.

Paint list!

Me
4 more Spawn - If I can get em!
Plastic Dudesmen - Have a script idea from the local group - will see if I can get it to work right
Necron stuff - I need to paint up 2 Night Scythes to complete the asshole bits

Luis
2 FW Banner guys - Built and Primed
10 Assault Troops - Built and Primed
1 FW guy thingie with jump pack - Built and Primed
Maybe more?  Most likely haha.

Jens
The Last Dragon of the Batch - Not built :(

Chris
Last 1 Cryx guy - Need to build it up etc.

Who knows what else.  I got to do some review stuff so look for another weathered out Forge fiend or a rhino I have laying around.  I still want to play with Mauler fiends as well.  Bastards!

Current list I want to try to have at least built for the weekend/Thursday.

HQ: Typhus
HQ: Chaoslord, Bike, MoN, Sigil of Corruption, Black Mace, Burning Brand, Veteran
HQ: Necron Lord, Warscythe
Troops: Plague Zombies X 30
Troops: Plague Zombies X 30
Troops: Warriors X 5, Night Scythe
Troops: Warriors X 5, Night Scythe
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
FA: Heldrake, Bale Flamer
FA: Heldrake, Bale Flamer
Heavy: Obliterators X 3, MoN
Heavy: Annihilation Barge

2000 pts.  Woohoo!  It should have enough guns to get the job done.  And enough annoyance to knock people back on their butts as you move around.

Models so far.

The last 2 of the initial 5 Nurgle bikers

More DA stuff?  Whaaat?  Veterans and converted DV Termies with TH/SS

Random DV stuff and some other bits for Luis.  Woohoo!

Alright more later on - gonna cook dinner.  Congrats to A&M - suck it Alabama hahaha.



No comments: