Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Post - Back on track.

Woohoo - got a tournament in March and then April is Adepticon.  I think I will run something a bit nicer for March and look at April as my donkey puncher list.  Will see. I am currently going for a new job at the company I work at too so my week is a lot of fun.  Woohoo!

Or I just play a massed army of orks who run around and cause issues.  I have fun with it as I think the army looks good on the table top. Decisions!  it would be easier to drive with Orks instead of flying with them.  Blargh.

Paint list first - then Army lists.

Me
Autocannon Havocs X 5 - Done!
Zombies X 10 - Done! - Activated 35 jerks!  I win!
Weirdboy # 2 - Want to buy the little Goblin guy - I think it will look cool
Plastic Dudesmen #101 - WTF a 101?  Hooray pissing off commentors! - Done!

Luis
2 Rhinos - Done!
Random Guys - Need to build!!!
More random stuff too - waiting to get it in!

BOLS
Dreadball guys - starting on the ork team tonight!

Who knows what else as I will always be busy.with some nonsense.  It is my life haha.

Lists - lord - what to play for Railhead?  I don't know how far I should go and if I want to just make for annoying games till I play something rough or just try to do my best with options all over.  Blargh!  Plus I need to get the hotel room settled.

Nicer/Balanced/etc

HQ: Abbaddon
HQ: Typhus
Troops: Plague Zombies X 32
Troops: Plague Zombies X 32
Troops: Plague Zombies X 10
Troops: Plague Zombies X 10
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Heldrake, Baleflamer
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN
Heavy: Obliterstors X 3, MoN
Heavy: Obliterstors X 3, MoN

Two Dragons might be too much - but it has a lot of just bodies with some Spawn and Obliterators.  I could drop the Dragon for 5 more spawn to create a fast batch of killing.  Ughs. It is a rip off of the list by jy2 off of Dakka.  Hopefully I get a chance to meet him sometime as I like his lists and his overall play style.  I could drop one of the Bale Flamers for an Autocannon - but I don't think I need it.  Still - I could drop some Oblits for Havocs as well.  Lots to think about.

I could always play my Ork horde too.  I just need to paint one more Weirdboy to complete it.

HQ: Weirdboy, Warphead
HQ: Weirdboy, Warphead
Elites: Lootas X 10
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Big Shoota X 3, Nob
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Big Shoota X 3, Nob
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3
Troops: Shoota Boyz X 30, Rokkits X 3 
FA: Dakkajet, Supashoota X 3, Fighta Ace
FA: Dakkajet, Supashoota X 3, Fighta Ace
FA: Dakkajet, Supashoota X 3, Fighta Ace
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Runherder
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Runherder
Heavy: Big Guns X 3, Runherder 
Aegis Defense Line, Quad Gun

This one is the Chore list - to play and play against.  Still it shoots a lot.  I would need a dice box to roll stuff with this nonsense.  And it just seems most armies will have an issue against it as well.  GK Land Raiders might be a problem - but that is life right?

I am leaning towards orks because it is a local event (driving) so I don't mind taking all of this.  CSM will have to be tweaked to fit in a bag (stupid conversion on one of my dragons).  Blargh.  What should I do?

Here are images to talk about.

Zombies! - this makes 35 Red Armored zombies!


Chaplain for Luis.  Used this to let me jump back in after taking a small break.  This was a lot of fun and a nice crisp style.
Second FW Autocannon squad.  Conversions with the Chosen. Not sure when I will use this too.


Luis's Rhino - 2 of them.  Woohoo!


Grey Knights for a quick Tier 1+ job.  Basic 3 layer metal and then 3 layer gold.  Fun times.

No comments: