Sunday, October 6, 2013

Grr... Had to change Feast list



Due to Tournament FAQ - you can't take two artefacts per dude... grrr... So I had to do a new one - with what was already packed as the army is in Denver hah.  Blargh!  New list below

List

Daemons/CSM
HQ: Fateweaver
HQ: Herald of Tzeentch, Disc, Level 3, Exalted Gift
HQ: Herald of Tzeentch, Disc, Level 3, Exalted Gift
HQ: Herald of Tzeentch, Disc, Level 3, Lesser Gift, Locus of Conjuration
HQ: Herald of Tzeentch, Disc, Level 3, Lesser Gift
HQ: Black Legion Sorcerer, Bike, Lvl 3, The Last Memory of Steve, Sigil of Corruption, Spell Familiar, Gift of Mutation, Veteran of the Long War, Meltabombs
Troops: 11 Pink Horrors
Troops: 11 Pink Horrors
Troops: 10 Plaguebearers
Troops: 10 Cultists
FA: Screamers of Tzeentch X 9
FA: Chaos Spawn X 5, MoN

So yeah - that is the new list cuz I had to knock off the Hand of Darkness.  I at least have all the parts there to do it so I am all good.

Next list I want to mess with is Marines.  Need to get some parts for the conversions as I plan on doing Iron Hands.  Fun times indeed.  I think Iron Hand bikes are actually really strong - but I want to use a crazy punch unit instead of the normal nonsense.  I just like to play weird stuff damnit.  List is on BOLS so will see.

I am thinking this could be annoying for a lot of armies.

Some kind of Fear the Darkness Bomb list.  Lord how many can you have in the army eh?

Blood Angels
HQ: Librarian
Elite: Furioso Librarian Dread
Elite: Furioso Librarian Dread
Elite: Furioso Librarian Dread
Troops: Scouts X 5
Troops: Scouts X 5
Troops: Ass Squad X 5, LR Crusader, MM
Troops: Ass Squad X 5, LR Crusader, MM
FA: Storm Raven, MM, Lascannon
FA: Storm Raven, MM, Lascannon

Things hide behind the LR's as needed.  No idea if this would work.  It would be a pain for a lot of armies - and breaking a unit would be pretty awesome.  I think if you get broken once and then get forced to make another check to run away again you run away right?   No idea.

Now Paint list

Me.
Space Wolf Biker dude - done as a test - DONE!
Plastic dudesmen - Idea thought of - getting written up
Foodhammer DP - Done!
Dragon - Not done
Maybe something else before I leave?
BOLS article
Art for WC - Done!
Art for Ohio Warhammer - Not done...
White Metal Art - Partway done - need text
FTN Logo thingie - Done!

Luis
3 Flesh Tearers Dreads - Done!
10 LOTR Dudes - Done!
Another Dread - Need to prime/tweak it
Maybe some models - I need to get some different arms on there.

That is it for now - more stuff I am sure as I just cruise along and do more stuff.  It is what I do.

Some art and minis.

Food hammer DP.  Donated by Darkwynn.

Wolf for actual real marine army paint instead of Counts As nonsense.

Bad touch!


This one has both arms too - just took pic of Frag Cannon.
More LOTR too.

Need text.

Kenny Character Art.

More art will be coming - and more well stuff.  I plan on starting on the biker command squad as I have enough pieces to almost finish it.  Will see.  If not that then the Rune Priest.  The list is at BOLS later on today.  Fun times.

2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Looking forward to seeing Tzeentch-y goodness in person - I'll be playing in the apocalypse narrative, but will stop by and say hello! Good luck in the tourney!

Antti said...

Hi dude! Saw on you on stream playing against Frankie and made my way here, you have made freaking awesome Tau-scheme, do you mind if i copy it? :) You dont seem to have follow button?